Tag: Capital Gains Tax


What is a 1031 Exchange?

What is a 1031 Exchange?           By Valerie Brown Have you heard of a 1031 Exchange? 1031 is a section of the tax code allowing you to sell your investment property (almost any property other than your personal residence), buy a new investment property and defer all of the capital gains taxes from the old property

Read more

Call (702) 826-1545 today to find out more and
schedule a free consultation!  Contact Us


Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)